Featured
Example Of Could In A Sentence
Example Of Could In A Sentence. I wish i could go to agra. These are some examples of affirmative sentences with could.

You could have told me, but i couldn’t help you because you didn’t. Could you open the door, please?; Could i have some more tea?
Bec, Could You Please Cut On The Cutting Board?
In the winters, we would go jogging in the early mornings. Could desire to be free, for example, from the conviction that two and two make four. If i save up enough money, i could afford the tickets to the next olympics if the ticket prices don.
After Trying For Weeks, Sarah Realized She Could Be Pregnant But Would Only Know For Sure After Using A Pregnancy Test.
I wish i could go to agra. Past simple of 'can', used to talk about what someone or something was able or allowed to douse 'could' in a sentence you could have called me for help. How to use would in a sentence.
No Rational Being, We Admit, Could Desire Such A Freedom;
She could have been a model. Many of the sentences have audio, too. I could not help it.
Would You Ok If I Use Your Bike For A Couple Of Days?;
For my return journey, i felt i could afford the extra and travel first class. See how to use could in a sentence. When i was young i would go to the farmlands to work with my father.
I Could Have Killed You.
Ben, could you please look for an airstrip? What could be more vexatious? I could have passed the exam, but i never worked.
Comments
Post a Comment